Housekeeping is the administration of domestic activities and chores such as cleaning, cooking, home upkeep, shopping, and bill paying. These tasks can be performed by family members or by outside contractors. This is a broader function than that of a cleaner, who is just concerned with cleaning. There are many different functions performed by the housekeeping services in Singapore. let’s look at them.
Here are some of the primary responsibilities of housekeeping services in Singapore:
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping the floors in all rooms are all part of basic cleaning in living spaces.
- Cleaning the toilet and bathroom: This includes cleaning the mirrors, toilet bowl, showers, sink, pedestal, and bathtubs.
- Wiping down appliances, worktops, sinks, pantry, and cabinet doors are required while cleaning the kitchen.
- Dish Care entails washing, drying, and storing dishes in dishware cabinets.
- Bed care consists of changing bed sheets, mattresses, and making beds.
- Washing, sorting, folding, and ironing garments are all examples of clothing care.
- Interior windows and doors should be cleaned, as well as the doors themselves.
- Waste management is the removal of rubbish and the separation of biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes.
- Restocking personal products such as toilet paper, tissues, cotton balls, cleaning supplies, food, and so on.
- Room Care entails cleaning and organising all of the rooms. This involves putting toys away, putting everything back where it belongs, decluttering, and minor organising.
- Errands for the family: This might include easy outside duties such as dropping off dry washing and mailing crucial documents.